APBT LOVERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Dedicated To American Pitbull Terrier Lovers Around The World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! Empty
Similar topics
Top posters
MostWantedPitts
'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! I_vote_lcap'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! I_voting_bar'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! I_vote_rcap 
trueheartk9
'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! I_vote_lcap'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! I_voting_bar'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! I_vote_rcap 
Amber82
deadhead kennels
kingrob
moondoggy
bullylover428
pitdaddy03
rebecca
Von Henik Bulldogs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit    

Bookmark and share the address of APBT Lovers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of APBT LOVERS FORUM on your social bookmarking website
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badnewzkennelz

Badnewzkennelz

'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! Empty
PostSubject: 'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!!   'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:29 pm

We bred our boy Tiny a Sampson of Devil' den grandson to Shorty-Low a heavy Cairo female. These puppies you cant miss out on!!! If you want a true blue bully pup we have it right here!!They are short backed, wide, with short legs, and have an amazing pedegree. There father is 80+ lbs. has a 23 inch head and is 15 inches tall there mother is 75-80 lbs. 14 inches tall with a 22 inch head. So you know these puppies are going to be huge!! Im asking $400 for the male and $500 for the females this is a price no one can match....Puppies are 'PR' U.K.C Regs. have had there first sets of 5-Way shots are dewormed and will go with there health records and care kit. Big blue male is the sire blue fawn female is the dam. Only 3 left! For more info call Marina at (850)-419-7441

Back to top Go down
http://www.badnewzkennelz.com

'PR' U.K.C BLUE BULLY PUPPIES!!!
Page 1 of 1