APBT LOVERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Dedicated To American Pitbull Terrier Lovers Around The World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
Thought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles Empty
Similar topics
Top posters
MostWantedPitts
Thought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles I_vote_lcapThought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles I_voting_barThought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles I_vote_rcap 
trueheartk9
Thought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles I_vote_lcapThought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles I_voting_barThought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles I_vote_rcap 
Amber82
deadhead kennels
kingrob
moondoggy
bullylover428
pitdaddy03
rebecca
Von Henik Bulldogs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit    

Bookmark and share the address of APBT Lovers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of APBT LOVERS FORUM on your social bookmarking website
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trueheartk9

trueheartk9

Thought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles Empty
PostSubject: Thought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles   Thought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:48 pm

I have been showing UKC standard APBT's producing numerous CH's GRCH' UWP titled pit bulls. I had always looked down on the "bully' style dogs as I felt it was an imitation. No way could u get big pits like that outta what i already had. But over the last 18 yrs I have noticed that some of my pits have been oversized and blocky. Some were short and wide and others tall and lanky. Hummmmm..... different genetics and same genetics and some many different outcomes. Yet they have all been of my breeding and my genetics. So after yrs of thought I have decided to split my lines. The stocky bully style or XXL huge to the conformation correct UKC working standard. What are others thoughts about the different types and styles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trueheartkennels.yolasite.com

Thought about traditional APBT and the newer "bully" styles
Page 1 of 1