APBT LOVERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Dedicated To American Pitbull Terrier Lovers Around The World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
UKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud Empty
Similar topics
Top posters
MostWantedPitts
UKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud I_vote_lcapUKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud I_voting_barUKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud I_vote_rcap 
trueheartk9
UKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud I_vote_lcapUKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud I_voting_barUKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud I_vote_rcap 
Amber82
deadhead kennels
kingrob
moondoggy
bullylover428
pitdaddy03
rebecca
Von Henik Bulldogs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit    

Bookmark and share the address of APBT Lovers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of APBT LOVERS FORUM on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

UKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trueheartk9

trueheartk9

UKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud Empty
PostSubject: UKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud   UKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:45 pm

'PR' True Heart's Vato Loco is OLD SCHOOL Razors Edge. Not over done and bully but did not finish his UKC CH title due to his thickness and size. He is 21" 70lbs and 21" head & Blk w white chest. He has the most wonderful laid back friendly temp and has produces many show quality pups in the past (depending on what he is bred back to) and some Bully style pups also. Wonderful on our kennel/farm with all dogs, chickens, cats and my children. Loads of life experience in his 6 yrs he is totally bomb proof and solid as a rock mentally. He is available for stud service for $300 at our facility I do not generally ship semen on him tho it is possible. Live litter guaranteed. Please contact True Heart Kennel if interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.trueheartkennels.yolasite.com

UKC Old Razor Edge Conformation Correct Stud
Page 1 of 1