APBT LOVERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Dedicated To American Pitbull Terrier Lovers Around The World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
UKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service Empty
Similar topics
Top posters
MostWantedPitts
UKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service I_vote_lcapUKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service I_voting_barUKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service I_vote_rcap 
trueheartk9
UKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service I_vote_lcapUKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service I_voting_barUKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service I_vote_rcap 
Amber82
deadhead kennels
kingrob
moondoggy
bullylover428
pitdaddy03
rebecca
Von Henik Bulldogs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit    

Bookmark and share the address of APBT Lovers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of APBT LOVERS FORUM on your social bookmarking website
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

UKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trueheartk9

trueheartk9

UKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service Empty
PostSubject: UKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service   UKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:33 pm

UKC CH 'PR' TruHrt's Godfathers Bold Rule (aka Padrino) is available for stud service. He has been DNA anaylized, temp tested, and is currently working on his UWP wt pull title. He is 21" 67lbs and has a 20" head and is red fawn in color. Padrino has produced a total of 5 litters and 42 pups. many of these pups are currently showing and working. You can see two of his offspring competing in the UKC Premier in June in Kalamazoo Mi. The UKC Premier is the BIGGEST and most prestigious show of the yr. We ship semen if necessary but with gas prices cost has gone up. Stud service is also available at our facility. A neg Brucellosis test (a canine sexually transmitted disease) is required. A live litter guaranteed or free re-breeding. This does not include shipped semen. Previous stud fee was $800 but I will due stud service for $500 at this time at our location. Shipped semen depends on gas prices and distance of shipping. Please contact True Heart Kennel for further details.[img][/img][img][/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.trueheartkennels.yolasite.com

UKC Champion DNA'd, Temp Tested, finishing UWP title Stud Service
Page 1 of 1