APBT LOVERS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Dedicated To American Pitbull Terrier Lovers Around The World.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gallery
muscles and mass  Empty
Top posters
MostWantedPitts
muscles and mass  I_vote_lcapmuscles and mass  I_voting_barmuscles and mass  I_vote_rcap 
trueheartk9
muscles and mass  I_vote_lcapmuscles and mass  I_voting_barmuscles and mass  I_vote_rcap 
Amber82
deadhead kennels
kingrob
moondoggy
bullylover428
pitdaddy03
rebecca
Von Henik Bulldogs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit    

Bookmark and share the address of APBT Lovers on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of APBT LOVERS FORUM on your social bookmarking website
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

muscles and mass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingrob

muscles and mass  Empty
PostSubject: muscles and mass    muscles and mass  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am

Ok I have a 3 month old blue pitbull I want to build his muscles up and somebody told me about a 5 weight harness is he too young for that and what do you guys and girls suggest and have anybody tried bullymax and if so how is it
Back to top Go down
Amber82

Amber82

muscles and mass  Empty
PostSubject: Re: muscles and mass    muscles and mass  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 pm

We have used the weight collars in the past on pups that young but we started them out on the 3 lb first. You dont want to strain him just make him work a little harder to carry it. You wanna start him off there and work him up from there. If he carries the 3 lbs around like its not a problem then keep him on it for a month or so and try him out on the 5 lb. We use the 5 lb on our adults but we have smaller game pits. A larger ully style pit should be able to handle a 5 lb by 6 months or so. I would imagine anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/thepitstopkennels/
kingrob

muscles and mass  Empty
PostSubject: Re: muscles and mass    muscles and mass  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:16 am

were can i get A 3 POUND one at
Back to top Go down
Amber82

Amber82

muscles and mass  Empty
PostSubject: Re: muscles and mass    muscles and mass  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm

I order mine through a guy that makes them by hand. I found him at an AADR Show in Belleville Michigan like 6-7 yrs ago. He specializes in Pit Bull restraints and I have been ordering collars, weight collars, leads and conditioning harnesses through him ever since. Ive never had one fail! He also does pulling harnesses too.

Wade Davis
35585 Chestnut Ridge
North Ridgeville, Oh 44039

ph- 440-327-0002
cell- 440-213-0514

email- dogcollars4u@hotmail.com

If you look at the pix on this forum of Clarks chosen one he is wearing the 2 inch collar. (the red and the blue collars)

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/thepitstopkennels/
Sponsored content

muscles and mass  Empty
PostSubject: Re: muscles and mass    muscles and mass  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

muscles and mass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APBT LOVERS FORUM :: Pitbull Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: